Tuesday 13 April 2010

Allison's Collection


Wall Stickers by Jeanne Boyer

Harvest Hanger by Hive


Oatmeal Ironing Board Cover by Lisa Stickley


Printed and Handpainted Wallpaper Kit by Deborah Bowness


Handfinished Adhesive Freizes (love them!) by Farfelus Farfadet

It's been a while since I browsed Allison Grant's site. A visit to her Parisian shop The Collection is on my to-do list for the Summer but in the meantime, her online store is chock-full of inspiring and stylish finds by up and coming and experienced European designers.
I love the top stickers and the friezes I selected.
Do take a peek!

Big thanks to Doolittle Magazine (which you really must visit /buy!) for reminding me!

2 comments:

  1. wow, what a beautiful collection. I especially like the harvest hanger. Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coming to your blog always is a discovery...my mind and inspiration are happy with all these beautys and all this talent people!!..gracias deborah!!!!besos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!