Monday 2 August 2010

Come Join the Party!

Le Cheval Bleu, illustrated by Lucile Butel, 1963


Laura has just celebrated her first anniversary over at the animalarium.
I've found a few four-legged friends to join in the birthday fun.
Go say Hi from me, she has one of the most inspiring blogs I've ever come across, and she's also giving away this beautiful book by Sebastiano Ranchetti.


Moustache a disparu, S.Reit & E. Blegvad, 1966

La maison magique, Margaret Wise Brown & J.P. Miller, 1962

La famille éléphant, C. Nicolas, 1965

Un jour dans la forêt, Luce Andrée Lagarde, 1984

La tortue pattue, trapue, ventrue, barbue, Jacqueline Held & Philippe Joudiou, 1971

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous blog! Thank you Deb for another great find. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!