Friday 15 April 2016

Getting it Together




I am,
getting it together.

Suddenly, un déclic,
things are starting
to fall into place...

I have decided to step back a bit this year,
take my time,
 have a good long think about me, my life, online and off.
It's an age thing, I guess.

But I have plans,
a new direction,
an inspiring project,
un nouveau corde à mon arc.

One day,
when the time is right,
I'll tell you more...

I hope you enjoy this week's moodboard.
I always seem to be drawn to the same, neutral palette

Because it's me!


Images

collage


I have been very busy on facebook, pinterest and tumblr lately.
In case you're wondering where I've been.

Bon week-end !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!